Saturday, July 14, 2007

Stalking Rabbits

I was out in my front yard and saw a rabbit hopping across the driveway. This seemed like a perfect opportunity to practice fox walking and wide angle vision. So I slowed down, and fox walked around the garden until I was about 7 feet from her. At that point she noticed me, perhaps I was moving too fast. She hopped to the other side of my neighbors yard so I ran inside and grabbed my camera to get a few pictures of her for the blog.

And she's off under the fence. I've seen her around alot recently. Ashley said she saw her with a baby rabbit too.

3 comments:

Bukowski said...

Maybe she ran away because you're so ugly.

Anonymous said...

wats up Owen you need to get on im more!

Anonymous said...

Owen, the mushrooms in your 9/3/2008 entry look like Jack O'Lantern mushrooms. We had some on a tree stump in our yard for several years.